We help you *Choose * Install * Maintain* the products you choose through us
TA Security Solutions for your business or organization
Telephone Associates designs security solutions that not only meet, but exceed customer needs — today and tomorrow. We provide the industry-specific experience and advanced technology to define your needs, design, build, commission, operate, maintain and, finally, modernize and expand your security solution.
Office*Retail*Transportation*Churches*Schools*Storage Units*Independent Living Facilities
Needs to consider when choosing your security system
There are many systems on the market that are available on-line, big box stores, computer stores and specialists. Not all systems are created equal and not all systems will take care of all security needs. If your camera security is a substantial part of your overall security program, take the time to ensure you are investing and installing the right system that will fill all requirements you are counting on.
- What video quality is needed? Is it important to recognize details like a person’s face, license plate….?
- What is the distance and area that needs to be observed?
- Will the system need to work with low light?
- Interior or Outside use? Outside use demands a very different camera than one used for interior applications, especially in our “sub-arctic” conditions.
- How do you wish your video to be displayed? Do you wish to save you video and for how long?
- Wireless versus wired systems?
These are just some of the details that need to be answered to ensure you choose the right system and one that will “wear well” for years to come.
With many installations across the Northland, Telephone Associates has developed an exceptional knowledge base of market solutions. Our professionals have the expertise needed to deliver customized, intelligent solutions that meet your unique challenges, improve operational effectiveness, increase cost efficiencies and achieve a higher level of safety and security for your organization.
We would love to stop in (really, in person!) And lend our expertise to you and assist you with choosing the correct system for you.