Telephone Associates and Nextera Combine Forces!
We are pleased to announce that Nextera Communications acquired Telephone Associates earlier this year. The combined company will continue operating under both the Nextera and Telephone Associates names.
“We always admired Telephone Associates’ commitment to customer service, their loyal customer base and their support for the communities of Duluth and Superior and surrounding area,” says President Greg Arvig. “With this purchase, we’ve retained the existing TA employees. Together, we’ll continue to provide local support for customers and also offer new, exciting opportunities when their needs change.”
Nextera has built a next-generation, all-digital infrastructure that delivers IP networking for customers of all sizes. Telephone Associates’ business customers can immediately take advantage of advanced services such as Hosted Voice (including a full range of work-from-home options), SIP trunking, virtual private networking and call center telephony as well as fiber and fixed wireless for high-speed internet needs.
Read more about Nextera Communications here.
So, what are we all about?
We are a team of highly trained individuals that work together to provide, install and maintain critical digital and electronic equipment and systems. We deal with business phone systems including digital, hosted and VoIP. We also are involved with video camera systems for security plus setting up and maintaining computer network systems for small to medium businesses and organizations. We work with business and organization that range from very small to very large here in Northern Minnesota. North and North Central Wisconsin, and the West U.P. of Michigan.
TA has been in business for 50 years by consistently providing not just high-quality products, but most importantly supporting and servicing those products throughout that products service life. We are local, all calls regarding any questions, billing, and service are received here in Superior, WI. All service is based here so your technician does not have to drive up from one of the large cities to our south. Our goal is to take care of our customers at a higher, more personal level than our competition, especially the Mega-companies we are in competition with.
Our newest offering – VoIP/SIP Service
(Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Next Generation Telecommunications)
- Telephone Associates delivers the reliability, control, and connectivity of a complete business telecommunications solution. A hybrid cloud solution enables your business to be more agile, competitive and cost-effective. Not ready for a full cloud solution? A hybrid approach keeps you in the game with new communication features plus can reduce your cost of connectivity by up to 50%. Merge the power of an on-site IP-based phone system with the power of SIP connectivity. Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking is the next generation of telecommunications technology. Instead of using the conventional telephone network lines, SIP Trunk facilitates connections to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) over the Internet. Contact TA to find out just how cost-effective this next generation telephone service can be using your existing internet connection. Save up to 50% on your monthly phone costs lower operational and capital expendituresUnlimited local and long distance calling
Business Phone Systems
We work with business to identify the business phone needs so the best system is chosen to incorporate. We work with financing if needed. We then install, train and maintain the system that is chosen.
- We offer Digital, VoIP and Hosted systems from NEC and ESI plus others manufacturers are also available.
- For more information….
Security Camera Systems
We offer professional grade products, professional installation and support. Camera systems provided by AXIS and FLIR. Cameras for both indoor, outdoor use (there is a difference) with professional grade lenses that provide exceptional detail
Computer and Network Systems
21st Century offices now function with the integration of multiple systems many times. Computer, phone, security, internet and cloud services.
- Our experts will assist with setting up and maintaining your networking needs
- Having problems with your network? We will work with you to troubleshoot the issue(s), repair the problem and then continue to work with you to ensure your system is running at optimum performance.
- Repair of computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets is also a service we offer to leverage the most life from your equipment.
- For more information…
We are a member of the